LIMIT OF 1 PER CUSTOMER (per release)
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER with a 3-4 week working time!
(Be sure to check if there are any shipping delays in your country due to Covid-19 referenced on our home page)
All our beans are made by hand in the US!
You are purchasing Two DIY ToeBeanies "Just the Beans" kits!
**DOES NOT INCLUDE SOCKS**
These kits are made for those who want to add beans to their own favorite style of socks or gloves at home! Our beans are made from soft, squishy urethane foam and can be adhered to just about any fabric you might have (see caution below about sheer fabric). You can adhere them with e6000 glue, hot glue (specifically fabric hot glue), or just about any extra strength fabric glue. If you don't have your own glue, we can supply e6000 as an addon above for an additional $5! Pawpads fully assembled are approximately 3" length x 3" width x 3/4" height. Kitten paws are slightly smaller than the puppy version.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1 pair of toebeans in kitten style
- 1 application stencil
- Detailed application Instructions
What you'll need at home:
- A pair of Socks (or gloves, but our instructions only cover how to adhere them to socks)
- A marker or something to trace your foot with
- Scrap Cardboard/Chipboard or something similar (You will need to trace your feet in order to create inserts to put your sock on before you can glue them!)
- Glue, either e6000, hot glue, or strong fabric glue (We can supply e6000 at an additional cost but left it optional in case you already have glue!)
- Scissors to cut your foot inserts from your cardboard tracing.
**When working with e6000 glue be sure to work in a properly ventilated area**
**When adhering beans to very thin, sheer fabric (such as nylon tights) it could cause the fabric to
sag or tear depending on how delicate the fabric is.**
**Since we have no control of the application we cannot guarantee beans won't fall off in the washing machine (but we can guarantee that the beans won't fall apart so they can easily be re-attached!) We recommend pulling socks inside-out before putting them in the wash that way if one does come off you don't lose any beans!**
**We do not recommend these for fursuits.**
**Colors vary slightly by batch and may appear different than on your monitor**
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR FAQ!
If you have any questions or problems with your order please contact us at Orders@Toebeanies.com and preferably not on social media as we cannot guarantee we'll see messages timely in those inboxes.